6 Outdoor Patios You Need To Check Out This Week
The weather is going to be amazing this week and it will be a perfect week to check out some outdoor dining options across Western New York.
With plenty of sunshine and temperatures rising into the 80s this week will be a great week to let your hair down and enjoy dinner outside on an amazing patio.
Here are 5 Outdoor Patios that you need to check out this week.
1. Liberty Hound - Located in Canalside just outside the Buffalo Naval Park. They offer a mix of pub food, seafood, and sharable treats.
2. Pearl Street Grill and Brewery - Located in downtown Buffalo, Pearl Street offers plenty of pub food and locally brewed beers.
3. Hoak's Lakeshore Restaurant - Hoak's is located right on the shore of Lake Erie and offers seafood, burgers, and other local fares and great views of sunsets on the lake.
4. The Dockside Bar and Grill - Located in North Tonawanda, right on the Erie Canal, Dockside offers a mix of burgers, seafood, and salads.
5. Lock 34 Bar and Grill - Located in Lockport on the Erie Canal, Lock 34 offers pub food along with seafood and sandwiches.
6. Turtle Joe's Sandbar - Located in Angola on the shore of Lake Erie, Turtle Joe's offers pub fare, drinks, and live music.
Check Out The Best Patios Bars In Buffalo According To Yelp!
Gallery Credit: Dave Fields
25 Restaurants That Offer Dog-Friendly Patio Dining
Gallery Credit: Kadie Daye