These Buffalo New York Restaurants Were Featured On Food Network
There is one thing we LOVE to do in Western New York, and that is eat.
So of course there are amazing restaurants all over the 716. Some you have heard of and some you may not have heard of.
Since Western New York is known for its great food, it was only a matter of time before the TV network dedicated to food would come to visit and check out the area.
Feel Good Mornings With Dave Fields
Here are six restaurants in Buffalo and the 716 that have been featured on Food Network.
1. Anchor Bar - The home of the "Original Buffalo Wing", the Anchor Bar has been featured on several different shows on the Food Network. Some of the shows include Food Wars, Food Paradise, and Throw Down with Bobby Flay.
2. Las Puertas Buffalo - Located at 385 Rhode Island Street in Downtown Buffalo, Las Puertas was featured on the show "Best Thing I Ever Ate" during the episode "In the Last Place You'd Expect"
3. Schwabl's - Known for their Beef on Weck, Schwabl's located on Center Road in West Seneca was featured on the show "No Reservations"
4. Charlie the Butcher's Kitchen - Another Buffalo spot known for its Beef on Weck, Charlie The Butcher's Kitchen on Wehrle Drive was featured on the show "Best Thing I Ever Ate"
5. Duff's Wings - Another wing spot was highlighted on the Food Network. Duff's was featured on the show "Food Wars"
6. Wing Kings - It's Buffalo so you know people from all over the world come for the wings. Wing Kings located on Elmwood Ave was featured on the show "Food Paradise".
Many more restaurants like Grover's, The Blackthorn Restaurant & Pub, and Mulberry Italian Ristorante have been featured on "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives"
10 Amazing New York State Restaurants on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
15 Of The Best WNY Diners That You MUST Try
13 Hidden Gems In Western New York
Gallery Credit: Dave fields