5 most Unbelievable Dumb Laws In New York State
While many of these laws are not enforced, they are still on the books!
According to the website Dumblaws.com, there are plenty of laws that don't need to in print but still are! Here are my Top 5!
1. A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket.
2. Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 PM
3. It is against the law to throw a ball at someone’s head for fun.
4. During a concert, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backward on the sidewalks.
5. People may not slurp their soup