Here Are The New Foods at The Erie County Fair in 2022
One of the greatest traditions in Western New York is the Erie County Fair.
Every year when it gets to August, it’s the biggest thing families look forward to and it’s a sign that summer is near its end. It’s the most fun 12 days of summer for many Buffalonians.
The fair is back in two weeks and the excitement is building up for what should be a great time. But what do people look forward to the most at the fair?
It has to be the food. Everyone has their favorite food they look forward to every year (lime fizz for me), as well as the brand new foods to enjoy.
The Erie County Fair will have a bunch of brand new dishes to try this year. They recently unveiled them!
- Polish Steak & Poppers
- Loaded Fried Pickle Nachos
- Buffalo Chicken, Bacon, Ranch, Mac & Cheese Bowl
- Raspberry Frozen Lemonade
- Korean Street Corn
- Wee-Woo Wee-Woo Sliders (burgers with sweet chili sauce and marshmallow fluff)
- Smokey Mountain Sundae (cornbread, baker beans and pulled pork, topped with coleslaw)
- Jalapeño & Cream Cheese Bavarian Pretzel
- Corn & Chorizo Waffle Dog
- Meatball Gondolier (meatballs, marinara sauce and mozzarella in a bread boat)
- Buffalo Chicken Feta Dip
- Vegetable Tempura
- Dirty Bird Chicken & Waffle Pizza
- Southern Comfort Sundae
- Unicorn Sundae (Dippin’ Dots and blue raspberry infused)
- Cookie Monster Ice Cream (bright blue vanilla ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough and Oreo pieces)
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Desert Waffle
- Chocolate Covered Banana Icee
- Fresh Brewed Boba Tea
- Fried Cauliflower Taco
- Belly Melon Salad
That might be the best list of new foods I’ve seen at the fair. The sweet treats look amazing.
The Erie County Fair kicks off on August 10th and runs through August 21st.
Top 50 Summer Restaurants in Buffalo and Western New York
The Best 50 Ice Cream Places in Western New York
25 Restaurants That Offer Dog-Friendly Patio Dining
Gallery Credit: Kadie Daye