2017 Rejected Halloween Costumes
Just because we love to help, here's a list of costumes that didn't quite make the cut for Halloween 2017.*
- Too Pale President: Now available for half price, this costume was rejected by quality control for not being orange enough, also, hands too big-ly.
- Wondering Woman: OK, so we didn't secure the rights from Marvel, but boy is she strong...and curious.
- Britney Shears 10th Anniversary Edition: This throwback costume takes us back to Brit's infamous 2007 meltdown which culminated with shaving her head and thwarting paparazzi with an umbrella.
- Normal Stuff: This collection of costumes was rejected when the designer got SUPER mixed up making a Stranger Things inspired set of costumes.
- Hawaiian Pizza Costume: Of course you know why this got rejected, and if you don't, you can just stop with trying to put any fruit (other than tomatoes) on my pizza.
- Vegan Sunbathing Vampire: Turns out drinking blood and avoiding sunlight is critical to a good vampire costume.
- Zombie Taylor Swift: Submitted by Katy Perry last season when Taylor was dead to her. This year, Taylor submitted the idea, and it's now been removed from the rejected list.
- Dangling Katy Perry: Weirdly enough, also submitted by Katy Perry, this costume was rejected because the scaffolding wouldn't fit in the car.
- Tailor Swift: This costume comes complete with measuring tape, sewing kit, straight pins and running shoes.
- Pennywise the Clown's understudy: Pound Foolish, always walking away from a good investment opportunity.
Never miss a thing! Download the new MIX96 app today!