Another Food Truck Rodeo Coming To Western New York
If there is one thing we know about Western New York is that we like to eat. Take that food outside, add some drinks, and you have a food truck rodeo which we all love.
Feel Good Mornings With Dave Fields Mon-Fri 6am-10am
Another food truck rodeo is returning to the 716. Along with Food Truck Thursdays at Niagara Square in downtown Buffalo, Food Truck Thursdays in Niagara Falls, and Food Truck Tuesday at Larkin Square, Food Truck Wednesdays in the Garden is returning to Williamsville.
According to their Facebook page, the first Food Truck Wednesdays in the Garden will be on June 15th and will feature live music from the local band "Flipside". The event is held at Samuel's Grand Manor on Main Street in Williamsville.
The cost to attend is $5 per person, but that gets you into the event and a free drink.
$5 Admission Includes:
- Access to the Food Trucks, Cash Bar & Live Entertainment
- One Complimentary Alcoholic Or Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Every Guest @ Check-In will Receive a Paper Ticket for Beverage with a Wrist Band
- Simply Hand Your Paper Ticket to an SGM Bartender to Redeem
- Children 12 & Under = FREE & Will Not Receive a Wrist Band
- Young Adults Between 13 & 20 Years of Age Will Receive A Wrist Band & Soda Ticket
- Bartenders will I.D Young Adults to Determine the Use of the Beverage Ticket
According to their website, this is a cash event and there is no ATM on the grounds, so make sure you have cash on hand when you arrive at the event.
You can read more rules and regulations for the event HERE.
Order Up! 15 of the Best Upstate New York Food Trucks
Gallery Credit: Chuck D'Imperio
From A to Z: Delicious Food Trucks Worth The Visit in Central New York
Gallery Credit: Kaylin
Hudson Valley Food Trucks to Try this Summer
Gallery Credit: Robyn Taylor