Western New York Restaurants That Were Featured On Food Network
Western New York is home to amazing restaurants and most of the country knows that by now.
Buffalo and the surrounding areas have become a hotbed for producers from the Food Network.
Over the years, several different shows on the Food Network along with the Travel Channel have stopped by Western New York to feature the fine cuisine.
Feel Good Mornings With Dave Fields Mon-Fri 6am-10am
Here are 6 Restaurants that were featured on the Food Network.
1. Anchor Bar - The home of the "Original Buffalo Wing", the Anchor Bar has been featured on several different shows on the Food Network. Some of the shows include Food Wars, Food Paradise, and Throw Down with Bobby Flay.
2. Las Puertas Buffalo - Located at 385 Rhode Island Street in Downtown Buffalo, Las Puertas was featured on the show "Best Thing I Ever Ate" during the episode "In the Last Place You'd Expect"
3. Schwabl's - Known for their Beef on Weck, Schwabl's located on Center Road in West Seneca was featured on the show "No Reservations"
4. Charlie the Butcher's Kitchen - Another Buffalo spot known for its Beef on Weck, Charlie The Butcher's Kitchen on Wehrle Drive was featured on the show "Best Thing I Ever Ate"
5. Duff's Wings - Another wing spot was highlighted on the Food Network. Duff's was featured on the show "Food Wars"
6. Wing Kings - It's Buffalo so you know people from all over the world come for the wings. Wing Kings located on Elmwood Ave was featured on the show "Food Paradise".
Many more restaurants like Grover's, The Blackthorn Restaurant & Pub, and Mulberry Italian Ristorante have been featured on Triple D "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives"
10 Amazing New York State Restaurants on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
15 Of The Best WNY Diners That You MUST Try
13 Hidden Gems In Western New York
Gallery Credit: Dave fields